Skip to content
COURSE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- All classes are quoted in Canadian Dollars. GST is not included in rates.
- All equipment and materials are included unless specified otherwise.
- We're located downtown on the courtyard level of Market Square and arriving 5-10 minutes early is perfect.
IN PREPARATION FOR YOUR CLASS
- Make sure to wear fitted clothing and remove accessories like scarves, bracelets or any other items that might be hazardous while operating machinery and working with torches.
- Wear clothing made of natural fibres and that you don't mind getting dirty, but we have aprons available if that is preferable.
- Wear close-toed shoes.
- Have the ability to tie long hair back.
- Bring a (close-lidded) mug and water bottle to drink from if you'd like - we have tea options!
- Parking downtown can be limited but the city parkades are the best option for multiple hours and are free on Sundays; the Bastion Square Parkade on Yates is the closest.
Bring a lunch if you’re registered for a full-day workshop or weekend course. There are several places in Market Square that are perfect to grab a quick bite should you prefer: Green Cuisine is a vegan self-serve style restaurant 2 doors away from Stairway Studio; Ayo Eats in Market Square has amazing Indonesian take-out food which is one of Victoria's best-kept secrets and an awesome deal; Mom's Kitchen take-out has a great Tibetan curry dish; and Hey Happy! is one of the best spots for a quick coffee, tea, baked treat and good tunes and is directly above Stairway Studio!
AFTER YOUR CLASS
Open Bench Sessions are available to those who have completed their Intro to Silversmithing Course.
- We have a full supply shop and are more than happy to help you with info on how to set up your home studio!
- Be sure to share your photos and don't forget to tag us @stairway.studio on Instagram!
- Leave a review on Google to help spread the word!
- Don't forget to let us know any feedback you have. That how we all improve!
- Tell your friends!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh